In August, 2014, Forbes.com published an article entitled, “5 Videos Your Company Needs Right Now”.
- Brand Documentary – a chance to tell your “brand story” and company philosophy though your own words as well as with client and employee testimonials.
- How to or The Explainer – “state the goal, demonstrate how your product achieves that goal, and show the results.”
- Expert – establish your credibility on topics unique to your business or vital to your industry.
- Promotional – adds an additional punch to an announcement, event promotion, or product launch that a simple press release can’t.
- Demo – show how to use your product or service in a way that an owners manual cannot.
As of August 11, 2015, the first and third most popular websites by traffic are Google and YouTube. And, Google owns YouTube. In 2014, 64% of all consumer internet traffic was video according to Cisco. They predict that it will top 80% by 2019. So, video is and will be increasingly important.
Shamrock Samurai can help you take the initial steps into the realm of video or “up your game” with your current productions.